Getting amped up for Massachusetts skiing or snowboarding? If you are passing through Lee on your way to or from Bousquet or Butternut, be sure to swing by and see us at Canna Provisions. We have partnerships with both the Bousquet and Butternut Mountain ski areas. And our Lee location is only about 15 to 20 minutes from whichever ski area you are visiting. Get all the details about Butternut and Bousquet, as well as some details about the best cannabis products for skiing and snowboarding below.
The Bousquet Mountain Ski Area
The Bousquet Mountain Ski Area is an adrenaline seeker’s haven, whether you prefer Massachusetts snowboarding, tubing, or skiing. With diverse slopes catering to all skill levels, snowmaking capabilities, and multiple lifts, Bousquet is one of the state’s most frequented places for mountain-side entertainment in the winter. From the rush of tubing to navigating challenging runs on skis or a board, this family-friendly resort delivers an action-packed winter experience.
Canna Provisions in Lee is located just 9.5 miles from the Bousquet Mountain Ski Area in Pittsfield via US-20 West. So, whether you’re heading north to get the adventure started or heading back home for the day, be sure to swing by for a visit.
The Butternut Mountain Ski Area
Nestled in the Berkshires, the Butternut Mountain Ski Area is your go-to spot for winter fun. With over 20 trails, 100 acres of skiable acres, and 10 lifts, it’s a snow-covered playground for all skill levels and some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the state. Whether you’re a seasoned rider or just kicking off the slopes, Butternut’s a great stopping point on the map. They even offer tubing if you’re looking for a more laid-back experience. Their snowmaking game is on point, which means adrenaline-worthy conditions all season long.
Canna Provisions in Lee is located just over 13 miles from the Butternut Ski Area and Tubing Center in Great Barrington via MA-102 and US-7 South. So if you’re heading to Butternut from the north, be sure to stop in at the dispensary on the way to the slopes or on the way home to make your outing even sweeter.
The Best Cannabis Products for Snowboarding and Skiing
From the best weed strains for snowboarding to the best cannabis products for skiing, we’ve got everything you could ever want at Canna Provisions. Check out a few good options below:
- Pick up a pre-roll of 1:1 Kingston Kind from Smash Hits – Said to be one of the best weed strains for skiing or snowboarding, Kingston Kind has a balance of CBD and THC. Enjoy mellow vibes and an easy-does-it kind of buzz that’s never too overwhelming when you’re navigating the slopes.
- Grab one of the best vape carts in MA – Take advantage of discreet dosing to keep you moving through the day with a pick like Goji from Slick or wind down after the adrenaline of the day with something like a Brownie Scout cart from Rythm.
- Stay comfortable with help from The Healing Rose – Protect your lips from wind burn with a CBD Lip Balm and soothe your sore muscles after a long day of killing it on the snow with a CBD Salve with menthol added.
- Nab a few THC drinks to help you relax fireside with the buds après-ski – Trade in fireside chats paired with hot chocolate or coffee for deep conversations thanks to a can of Smash Hits THC-infused soda or a Levia Seltzer.
- Get ready for good sleep and a new adventure tomorrow with edibles – Have a hard time sleeping after an exciting day on the slopes? Look for Betty’s Eddies Bedtime Fruit Chews or Wana Stay Asleep Gummies.
We Hope to See You at Canna Provisions in Lee Along the Way
Whether before, during, or after your snowy escapade, Canna Provisions is always happy to be part of your winter journey. If you’re heading to Bousquet or Butternut, swing by and see us. We’re just minutes from either ski area and glad to be your pit stop for elevating your mountain experience with the finest cannabis in the state. Check out our menu and order ahead for a quick pick-up if you are in a rush.