The Berkshires is a beautiful region of Massachusetts known for its stunning natural scenery, charming small towns, and rich cultural heritage. Whether you’re a local resident or just visiting for the weekend, there are plenty of great places to enjoy a delicious breakfast in the Berkshires. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the best options for breakfast in the region.
- The Red Lion Inn – Located in the heart of Stockbridge, the Red Lion Inn has been serving delicious meals to guests for over 200 years. The inn’s restaurant, known as The Lion’s Den, serves a delicious breakfast buffet that includes a variety of hot and cold items such as waffles, French toast, eggs, bacon, and more.
- Joe’s Diner – Classic diner as a classic diner can come in Massachusetts. Famed counter for the inspiration for Norman Rockwell’s painting “The Runaway”, this staple of hearty American diner classics, killer breakfast sandwiches, and a staff that welcomes regulars and makes regulars out of tourists and passerby, Joe’s Diner is quintessential breakfast glory in Lee, MA.
- Patisserie Lenox – An authentic French pastry shop and cafe with locations near Canna Provisions – Lenox, Great Barrington and Northampton in Massachusetts, and Hudson, New York. Amazing coffee, excellent artisanal desserts and pastries, (think: mousse cakes, luscious fruit tarts, as well as croissants and brioches, baked daily).
- Starving Artist Cafe – A new Main street staple of Lee MA, expect delicious healthy smoothies, baked goods (tip: Go for the lemon ginger scones), fresh local breads and grains, and of course, crepes. Sweet or savory, there’s no going wrong here, and enjoying it in the spacious dining room with the vintage Lee Department Store neon sign underneath local art and the smell of fresh coffee brewing makes this a home run every time.
- The Old Inn on the Green – This historic inn in New Marlborough serves a delicious breakfast in a charming, rustic setting. The menu features classic American breakfast items such as pancakes, eggs, bacon, and more, as well as more creative options like the “Eggs in a Nest” (poached eggs on a bed of crispy potatoes).
These are just a few of the many great places to enjoy breakfast in the Berkshires, with a special focus on South County where there is great shopping in Lee MA. Whether you’re looking for a classic American breakfast or something a little more unique, you’re sure to find something that you’ll love in this beautiful region of Massachusetts.
Looking to enhance your breakfast with legal adult-use cannabis from a multi-award winning woman-led retail dispensary? Be sure to swing by and check out the selection at Canna Provisions in Holyoke or Lee, MA.
Interested in learning about minor cannabinoids like THCV, CBN, and CBG and the products to try? Check this out!